Having your data and applications hosted in a data center environment allows your business to focus valuable time and resources on your customers instead of your computers. Hosting your data has many advantages but there are many differences amongst the many so-called “cloud” providers. AMI is the only SSAE 16 Type 2 Compliant Data Center in Racine County offering IT service to local businesses. This assures your data is safe and secure with the proper internal and technology controls.
- Your data and applications are securely hosted on AMI’s IBM Servers located in Racine, WI
- Hosted Applications retain all features and functionality of the software
- Remotely access your data via secure VPN Client through Cisco Firewall
- Eliminate Hardware Maintenance Costs
- Flexibility to accommodate growth without additional hardware investment
- Reduced compliance burden – AMI’s Data Center is SSAE16 Type 2 Compliant since 2011
- Eliminate daily backups and associated media security and management tasks
- Client Services Staff able to resolve issues faster and with less inconvenience
- Improved data and system security- Server monitored and updated continuously by AMI’s expert staff
- Protect your business from inexperienced technicians; enjoy AMI’s red carpet customer service and support.
- Limit the exposure of your most important asset- your businesses data
Please call 800.558.3709 to schedule a FREE 1-Hour On-Site Consultation to see if AMI can help your business eliminate IT headaches and reduce costs.